Our style of photography is informal documentary or reportage, intended to tell the story of the day. However there is always a place for some special shots of the bride and groom. We compile the Wedding Album for you and let you see a proof of it for your final approval. The album is in the form of a "Coffee Table" book with lay-flat pages which lends itself more easily to being browsed time and again so that you can re-live your special day.
(inc. Vat) including:-
- coverage of Wedding Ceremony up to First Dance by one Photographer and Assistant including photographs of:-
- Groom, Best Man and Ushers
- Wedding Party and (time permitting) other Guests arriving for the Service
- Bride and Father arriving
- Wedding Service (subject to the permission of the person officiating)
- Bride and Groom and any group shots required (normally up to 7 groups) plus general photos of Guests
- Natural shots of Guests at the Reception
(2) Bridal Preparations
(time and location permitting).
(3) Framed and Mounted Print
for Signature by Guests. This will be taken at the Pre-Wedding Shoot.
(4) Pre-Wedding Shoot
There will be a short pre-wedding shoot free of charge, in studio or on location at our discretion, from which you will receive a free print.
(5)"Coffee Table" Lay-Flat Wedding Book
(11"x8.5") withmax.60 sides of photos laid out by us.
us if you have any queries.